LIFE LONG BUNING_ CRITICAL PRACTICE (Made in Yu)
Critical reflections on the programme of LocoMotion#8 festival done in the frame of Critical Practice_Made in Yu Programme 2015 of the Life Long Burning project.
The conversations were part of radio streaming of the project of Macedonian artist Gjorgje Jovanovikj – Radio Slobodno Skopje (Radio Free Skopje).
CRITICAL REFLECTIONS: LOCOMOTION#8 FESTIVAL_5 CONVERSATIONS @ RADIO FREE SKOPJE
The conversations can be listened on the flowing link: http://criticalpractice-madeinyu.info/2015/11/10/critical-reflections-2015-locomotion-festival/
- Ana Vujanovic in conversation with Shir Hacham and Aisling Marks (Engl.) on the performance Streamlined by Igor Koruga
- Ana Vujanovic in conversation with Ida Daniel and Kristof Farkas (Engl.) on the performance Das Marionete: Saudade by Adriana La Selva
- Ana Vujanovic in conversation with Livia Andrea Piazza, Stina Nyberg and Ana Schnabl (Engl.) on the performance Purpose Of Alienation by Angela Kecinski
- Biljana Tanurovska – Kjulavkovski in conversation with Iskra Geshoska and Slavco Dimitrov (Mac.) on the performance The Trap by Mariana Tengner Barros and
- Biljana Tanurovska – Kjulavkovski in conversation with Iskra Geshoska and Slavco Dimitrov (Mac.) on the performance The Best by the Best
More about other activities of Critical Practice_ Made in Yu on:http://criticalpractice-madeinyu.info/
More about the programme of Radio Free Skopje you can find on the following link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1673469136273385/